[Eeglablist] EEG.icaact vs. ICAcomp

arno arno at salk.edu
Thu Dec 7 17:17:39 PST 2006

Dear George,

what version of EEGLAB are you using? In earlier versions than 5.0b,
EEGLAB was not handling the output of Fastica properly (the weight
matrix and the the inverse matrix were inverted). This is probably the
problem. After you download EEGLAB, you will have to rerun ICA though.
Please send us more comments at eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu or to enter bugs,
go to the Bugzilla web page

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla/