[Eeglablist] Individual epoch power/phase data

Patrick Crutchley pcrutchl at upenn.edu
Mon Dec 17 13:50:29 PST 2007

Hi all,

I'm attempting to do an experiment comparing power in one frequency band
to the phase in another.  I feel like there must be an easy way to do
this-- I'm relatively new to EEGLAB, so forgive me if I'm overlooking
something simple.  The way I have in mind would be to do the wavelet
time-frequency decomposition with timef(), but to preserve the power and
phase data for each epoch-- I don't think that what I'm looking for
shows up after all epochs have been averaged.

Has anyone else attempted or had any luck with what I'm describing?  Is
there a way to modify timef() to preserve individual epoch data, and
perhaps output matrices with an additional dimension for individual epochs?

Thanks,
patrick

--
Patrick Crutchley