[Eeglablist] channel coherence

Johannes Sarnthein johannes.sarnthein at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:19:38 PST 2008

Hi Kevin,
You can calculate the coherence spectrum with a script of the type below.
Best,
Johannes

ch1      = 6;
ch2      = 49;
window   = 2*EEG.srate; % create 2 sec epochs
noverlap = window/2;    % overlap epochs by 50% for smoothing
nfft     = window*2;    % zero-padding factor 2 for smoothing
fs       = EEG.srate;

[Cxy,F] = mscohere(EEG.data(ch1,:),EEG.data(ch2,:),window,noverlap,nfft,fs);

figure;
plot(F,Cxy)