[Eeglablist] pop_eegplot() does not wait for me to complete my marking

Fuh-Cherng Jeng jeng at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:56:55 PST 2008

I am trying to write a EEGLAB MATLAB script that would allow me to manually
reject bad segments in the continuous data and then do some signal
processing tasks on the dataset.  I used the command pop_eegplot(EEG) in my
script to mark and reject bad segments.  However, whenever I click on the
"Scroll Channel Activities -- eegplot()" window, MATLAB simply goes ahead
and executes the commands after the pop_eegplot(EEG) command.  I mean the
eegplot() pop-up window still exists and available for me to mark bad
segments, but the Matlab does not wait for me to complete my marking.  It
simply goes ahead and execute the following commands in the background.  I
have tried to put a "pause" command after the pop_eegplot().  It doesn't
work.  This problem leaves me no choice but to put the pop_eegplot() the
last command in my script, and to put all the other signal processing tasks
on a separate script, and this is just not convenient.

Any input or information would be much appreciated.

Fuh Jeng