[Eeglablist] Grand Average

Soyoung Kwon brainholic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:10:34 PST 2008

Dear Diukova Ana,

Use this grandaverage package.
Unzip and add the path where you unzip it.
In Matlab, File> Set Path> Add with subfolder..
i.e., C:\EEGANAL\eeglab6.01b\plugins\grandaverage0.9

This script was made by University of Leipzig. I also appreciate their
effort.

Hope it helps.

Soyoung Kwon,

--
Research Assistant,
Dep, of Neurology, Korea University Medical Center, Korea University College

Tel 82-2-920-5984