[Eeglablist] presentation software

Johannes Sarnthein johannes.sarnthein at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 02:24:33 PST 2008

Dear Rob,
both Presentation and Eprime work fine and can easily send triggers to
SynAmps1 through the STIM cable. The triggers are displayed by Acquire
and can be read by Edit. I guess this also works for SynAmps2.
I personally like the programming environment of Presentation, and
also Eprime looks similar.
Best,
Johannes