[Eeglablist] Need to filter gaussain noise

Philip Michael Zeman pzeman at alumni.uvic.ca
Tue Feb 12 09:56:34 PST 2008

Sravana Sandhya

We have had success with the denoising methods described by Donoho by either
hard or soft thresholding.  Search for "donoho denoising" using the Google
search engine.  You may use the University di Vigo wavelet toolbox with
Matlab to implement the denoising process.

Regards,

Phil

=-=-=-=-
Philip Michael Zeman