[Eeglablist] old telefactor format

Jeff Eriksen jefferiksen at comcast.net
Fri Feb 22 08:22:25 PST 2008

Shawn,

We have had Grass-Telefactor for years, and I just asked them for the format
and they gave it to me after signing a non-disclosure agreement. I suggest
you contact them, explain your situation, and ask them for the format. They
may also be able to give you some example C code. After you have the
non-disclosure agreement signed, I would be willing to compare notes with
you and share my code as well, for what it is worth.

-Jeff Eriksen

Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital

Portland, OR 97210

971-533-3942