[Eeglablist] Can I import Bio-logic CEEGraph .EEG data?

Victoria Eugenia Montes Restrepo victimontes at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 09:28:26 PST 2008

Hello all,

I have some Bio-logic CEEGraph .EEG  data and I would like to know if there is a plug-in available to read this kind of files in EEGLAB. I tried to use the option Import data>From Neuroscan .EEG files but I got an error message, so I need help with this.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Victoria Eugenia Montes
Masther in Electrical Engineering Student
Technological University of Pereira, Colombia