[Eeglablist] Annotation with EEGlab?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 14 20:07:41 PDT 2008

Dear Mike,

if you are scrolling through continuous data then there is a feature to
select portion of data for rejection. You may then just store the
beginning of the window and transform it to an event. There is no
automated script yet (I have added it to our wish list). In any case,
the eegplot function allow for custom command to be run when pressing
the "REJECT" button so someone could have already done it (I remember
having several researchers already discussing this possibility).

Best regards,

A. Delorme