[Eeglablist] how to use the command of pack?

齐伟静 qiweijingwx at 126.com
Mon Mar 17 08:37:16 PDT 2008

Dear,
I always encounter the OUT OF MEMORY error message.
So I want to use the command "pack" to consolidate my workspace memory. But I can not complish the command successfully.
The following is the text of help:
You should cd to a directory where you have "write" permission to execute
    this command successfully. The following lines of code will help you
    accomplish the consolidation of workspace memory.

            cwd = pwd;
            cd(tempdir);
            pack
            cd(cwd)

who can tell me how to realize this command?
thanks a lot!

2008-03-17

allen