[Eeglablist] events excision --- problem in modification of lantency information

alotof eve alotof_tiger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 00:50:45 PDT 2008

Hello, every experts,

  I tried to excise two events from each epoch which
had 5 events. But after I successfully excised the
events, I found the event values in the new data were
incorrect that they were not changed from the old one.

    I attached a small part(still a little big size)
of my data here to see if anyone of you can help.

  I am also confused by the input of latency in event
values. I supposed if I input the values I got with
this command: [EEG.event.latency] in Edit/event
fields/latency part, I can get the same values later
again from the same command. But the fact is that only
if I input information with [EEG.value.latency]/srate,
I can get the exactly same value of latency. Can
anyone explain this for me? Thanks.

Best,
Eve