[Eeglablist] Eye Movement Artifacts and Filtering

Edward Justin Modestino, M.Phil. modestino at ccs.fau.edu
Mon Mar 24 05:58:23 PDT 2008

O.K., I guess it was too ignorant of a question and that is why nobody
answered me.  I will assume that if ICA truly does remove the component
associated with the eye movements, that the EOG channels will be
relatively flat.  Of course, I can confirm this by doing so.

Furthermore, I have not looked into the exact filtering options in EEGLAB
in detail.  I guess I can always try to find the mathematics behind an
acausal FIR filter if this does not already exist in EEGLAB and just
create it and filter it on my own.

Thanks!