[Eeglablist] Looking for "Atomizer" in literature "Atomic Decomposition By Basis Pursuit"!

BF davis_bf at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:11:33 PDT 2008

Dear all:
    I am a PhD candidate and I am working at
Underdetermined Blind Source Separation and EEG signal processing.
   I am very interested in the paper "Atomic Decomposition By Basis Pursuit" ,SIAM Review, 2001, 43(1): 129-159. And especially attracted by the
software environment "Atomizer".  But the Http and Ftp lists as follow given in
the paper are not available now:

Web
Browser: http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~schen/Atomizer.html
FTP Client:    rgmiller.stanford.edu    file:
pub/chen_s/Atomizer0600.tar.z

   I have also browsed the author's Homepage (Professor Donoho's Homepage)
at Stanford,but no the software there.
   So would anyone likes to tell me how I can get
it? Or is there a new website available?

Thanks a
lot!

Davis

2008.3.26