[Eeglablist] XLTek Data Format

ewamsley at bidmc.harvard.edu ewamsley at bidmc.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 29 16:15:00 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone on this list has used EEGlab to read XLTek format EEG data?  I see that the Biosig toolbox lists the XLTek format as possibly compatible with its import functions, but as untested.  I have not been able to import this data through EEGlab, however.  Has anyone worked with XLTek format data (files with extension .eeg. .erd, .etc) using EEGlab, or does anyone possibly have a plugin/script to import this data format?
Thanks for your help,
Erin Wamsley

Erin J. Wamsley, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Sleep and Cognition
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
330 Brookline Ave E/FD862- Boston MA 02215
617.667.8486