[Eeglablist] Time-frequency analysis (subtraction first or analysis first)

Chilukuri Venkata Mahendra mahendra.chilukuri at mmu.edu.my
Mon Apr 14 22:06:04 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Time-frequency analysis is just another way of looking at signals,
especially non-stationary signals. Since, the study of non stationary
signals in time domain is difficult one needs to apply
wavelet/STFT/Time-Frequency analysis to study the time and frequency at
both time. So, any features can be studied only after converting signal to
time-frequency domain alone and one can do this in many ways.