[Eeglablist] Standard EEG database

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:03:37 PDT 2008

Re a standard EEG database - Some may remember that we at SCCN have proposed
to develop a distributed 'Human Electrophysiology, Anatomic Data, and
Integrated Tools (HeadIT)' resource under an NIH (USA) call for database
proposals. This proposal is now under consideration and if funded would take
some time to be fully implemented, though we would hope to launch a more
limited database somewhat sooner. We will keep the eeglab list informed of
news in this regard, and would welcome news of parallel efforts either in
the US or in other parts of the world.

Scott Makeig

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of