[Eeglablist] Error in Calculating Difference Waves

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 20 13:51:30 PDT 2008

Dear Raechel,

there are 3 possibilities to get around your problem:

1) keep only the same common channels in all the datasets. I agree that
this is not optimal.

2) create a STUDY, import your 4 datasets and interpolate all missing
channels when pre-computing ERPs (simply check the box). In this menu,
you may also remove artifactual ICA components which can be handy. This
is also optimal if you want to compute statistics.

3) create a STUDY and do not interpolate missing channels (you may still