[Eeglablist] Scalp map problem

Simon Durrant simon.durrant at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon May 19 12:18:42 PDT 2008

Dear All,

When I encountered this on a newer version of Matlab only, it turned out to be an OpenGL issue.  The first thing I'd suggest, therefore, before changing anything else, is simply to turn off OpenGL in Matlab (>>opengl neverselect), and if that fixes it, you can then play around with the OpenGL settings in Matlab in more detail to find which particular driver bug is causing it for you (this can vary with hardware and driver version), and use one specific workaround only (>>opengl('bugname',0)) rather than turn the whole thing off.

Best,

Simon