[Eeglablist] re-reference to average of both earlobes

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Sat May 24 12:18:47 PDT 2008

Hi Andre,
   If your data was recorded using one earlobe as a reference, you can
use the following function:

http://www.cogsci.ucsd.edu/~dgroppe/EEGLAB/reref_bimastoid.m

It was written for re-referencing data to the average of the mastoid
electrodes, but it can do the job for you.  Where the function requests
the index of the non-original-reference mastoid electrode (i.e., the
variable "mastoid_id"), just use the index of the non-original-reference
earlobe electrode.
     cheers,
       -David