[Eeglablist] "Subtract individual subject mean spectrum"--- What does this option do??

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 13 01:34:31 PDT 2008

Dear Jain,

the "subtract mean individual spectrum" option subtracts the mean
spectrum (all channels) from the spectrum of each of the channel. This
can be useful because most often spectrum values cary widely across
subjects. Using this trick only the spectrum variation across the mean
for each subject is visualized.

Hope this helps,

Arno