[Eeglablist] triggers associated with an EEprobe.cnt file

Maarten van de Velde matinino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 03:58:49 PDT 2008

Dear Nasser,

Thank you for reporting this problem
The events are being imported through the function pop_importevent(), but
the handling of event times and latencies (sample offset) in this function
are not as the original developer assumed.

I have created a fix in our plugin, that performs the 'eventconsistency'
check and shifts the event latencies according to the epoch start and end
time.
You can download the update from
http://download.ant-neuro.com/matlab/ant_matlab_importer_plugin_for_eeglab_v106.zip

Please remove the previous "anteepimport1.0x" folder in the "plugins" folder
of EEGLAB.

Best regards,
Maarten van de Velde