[Eeglablist] [Fwd: Eye Movement Artifacts and Filtering]

Bradley Voytek btvoytek at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 30 09:20:02 PDT 2008

Viviane:

You can open eeglab, and then just loop the file load function across files.

To load in a bunch of files in the pwd, you could do something like:

for i = 1:length(FILENAMECELL)
    EEG = pop_loadset('filename', FILENAMECELL{i}, 'filepath', pwd);
    [ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, 0);
end

::brad

Bradley Voytek
PhD Candidate: Neuroscience