[Eeglablist] Linear detrend

Tom Campbell tom.campbell at helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 4 02:22:52 PDT 2008

Min

I remember that this can be done in MATLAB, though I am not sure if EEGLAB
has more recent functions. If you are going to detrend, then do this for
every participant and channel. I take it that you are doing ERP, in which
case it should be ok to just detrend the averages (it is a linear
operation).
--
best regards,

Dos. Ph.D. Tom Campbell                  tom.campbell at helsinki.fi
Uudenmaankatu 19-21 C 47                 +358442737472
00120 Helsinki
FINLAND