[Eeglablist] POLY5/TMS32 import?

Andreas Gartus andreas.gartus at univie.ac.at
Fri Jul 25 02:56:51 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm rather new to eeglab and have to import eeg data from TMS Portilab
into eeglab. EDF works, but is only 16 bit and seems to have some
problems with scaling. ASCII also works, but is a little inconvenient -
especially for big files. It would be best if I could directly import
poly5/tms32 format, which should be supported by the biosig toolbox.
However, trying to "Import data -> From other formats using BIOSIG"
seems to recognize the data format at first and asks for the channel
list to import, but then leads to the following error (for both poly5
and tms32 files):

EEGLAB error in function eeg_checkset() at line 1387:
Error using ==> reshape
Size arguments must be real integers.

Any ideas? Does anyone have experience importing poly5/tms32 files?

Regards,
Andreas Gartus.