[Eeglablist] EEGLAB&FastICA

stella gialla stllagialla at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 12 04:45:26 PDT 2008

Dear All
I have a problem with fastica toolbox.
I read on the eeglab tutorial that if I want to use fastica algorithm in ICA tool I have to download the fastica package and to set the path on matlab.
I did so but when I started ICA tool an error has shown:
"ERROR EEGLAB:
error using ==> whitenv
too many input arguments."
but I did not do anythingelse written on the eeglab tutorial (ref. KEY STEP 9:CALCULATE ICA COMPONENTS). I did not insert any commandline options and my data reply what it is reported in the "very important note".
what do I have to do?
thank you
kind regards
Stella

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina