[Eeglablist] can eeglab calculate the phase-locking value?

Zachary Moran zdmoran at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:47:47 PDT 2008

Hello,

The default EEGLAB setting for the current ITC function is set for "phase
coherence" (i.e., the script reads 'type', 'phasecoher') which should be
equivalent to what was initially referred to as "phase-locking factor".
While I'm not positive that this is the same as phase-locking value, my
guess would be that it is.

Hope this helps!

Zach