[Eeglablist] Importing .adicht to eeglab

Daniel Hertle daniel_hertle at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 12:40:58 PDT 2008

I need your Help-
We are recording continuous 8 cannel ECoG on our ICU using a windows
based Chart5 (ADInstruments) recording system. I would love to further
analyze these files using MATLAB/eeglab. Since eeglab cant use the
standard Chart5 format (.adicht) I open a .adicht file with Chart5 and
save it as .mat file. Whenever I try to import the .mat-file to eeglab
it gives me some error message. Is there any documentation how to work
with the chart/eeglab combination. I tried a lot of different things so
far...
Greetings
Daniel