[Eeglablist] Units of values used to plot 2-D Topographic Maps for some frequency

SANKET JAIN jainsanket1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:30:59 PDT 2008

Hello experts,

I am using pop_spectopo funtion to plot 2-D topographic maps for different
frequencies. I am saving the matrix used for plotting the head maps for
further analysis. Can someone provide the units of the values in these
matrices which are used to plot the head maps. I am using all default values
for the plot.

The values in the frequency plot below the head maps seem to have values in
different units then that used for plotting the head maps. I wanted to read
more about the units for frequency plot and their relation to values used
for plotting the head maps.

Thank you,

Sanket Jain