[Eeglablist] Visually add markers to data?

Arnaud Delorme arno at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Sat Oct 18 03:01:42 PDT 2008

In the latest version of EEGLAB, eegplot() can be use with custom
commands when clicking (or CTRL clicking) on the main window. James
Desjardin o Brock University (jdesjardins at brocku.ca) developped
some calls for adding and editing events. I have exchanged emails with
him but we have not have time to finalize the integration. It already
works reasonably well though and you should email him to obtain his
code.