[Eeglablist] infant EEG

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 04:34:17 PDT 2008

The graphic interface for STUDY on the left allows you to plot
population results and on the right column you may plot individual
subject results. From the command line, the function "std_ploterp" may
plot ERP for the population or for single subjects. Dealing with both
conditions and groups at the same time is tricky right now as I
explained in an another message to the list.

Best regards,

Arno