[Eeglablist] importing data arrays into EEGLAB v6.03b

Spokas Antanas antanas.spokas at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 19:42:17 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am new to EEGLAB and would like to ask smb's assistance with importing of EEG evoked potential experiment data into EEGLAB. My data is already preprocessed and averaged over trials. It is saved in .mat files as 2 seperate 3D arrays for 2 conditions where CONDITION1(potential,channel,subject), then a seperate 1D array for time points of potentials TIME(1,timepoints) and .m file with channels' coordinates. I could not find the answer in help how to import this kind of data format. Please help. Thanks a lot.

Antanas