[Eeglablist] same baseline for different epochs

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 26 16:23:08 PDT 2008

Dear Marika,

if you are using a STUDY, you may define 4 conditions "squeesing=1,
releasing=1", "squeesing=1, releasing=2", "squeesing=2, releasing=1",
and "squeesing=2, releasing=2" in the STUDY GUI menu. Then when
computing ERSP (event related spectral perturbations), EEGLAB will
automatically use the same baseline for all conditions (which is the
average of the ERSP of all conditions). You may disable that option in
the graphical interface that deals with ERSP options for STUDY.

Hope this helps,

Arno