[Eeglablist] FMRIB Plugin 1.21 question about section/Volume markers and possible bug?

Johan johanvandermeer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:09:46 PST 2008

Deal all,

My first question is regarding the volume correction for the
fmrib_fastr toolbox for eeg signals. I was wondering how many eeg data
points go into the volume template used for correction: is it a short
period around the volume artefact, or rather all of the data points
inside the time period of one complete volume?

Also I think I have found a possible bug (or an error in the way I use
the fmrib_fastr toolbox):

After removing the slice-artifacts with, I do an extra run of the
toolbox to also remove the volume-artifacts. But when I do this, (10
averages with OBS on 'auto' and no ANC), I get an error message, at
the line where this is written in fmrib_fastr.m:
 [apc,ascore,asvar]=pca_calc(pcamat(1:pccount,:)');
It seems that pccount = size(pca_calc)+1... in other words matlab
tries to get parts of the matrix pca_calc from 1 to 31, while it only
has 30 columns, and therefore procudes an error.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks!!

Johan
PhD Stud. Movement Disorders, AMC, Amsterdam