[Eeglablist] How to read large neuroscan dataset in eeglab?

liangxiaoyunseu at hotmail.com liangxiaoyunseu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:44:55 PST 2008

Hi all,
       I was trying to use the eeglab to process the eeg dataset acquired with fMRI simultaeously using neuroscan EEG system. However, the dataset was very large (more than 1G). Even if I used 64 bit matlab, I still found the same problem of "out of memory". Did anyone come across the same problem before.
Do you guys have any good ideas to address such issues? In addition, I learned that there is a method to read just some channels or epochs once. But I don't know how to deal with it. If anyone could tell me about it, I would greatly appreciate that!
       Thanks a lot!

       Best,
       Xiaoyun Liang