[Eeglablist] Unequal group size and STUDY use

Hamish INNES-BROWN HINNES-BROWN at bionicear.org
Mon Dec 1 14:36:12 PST 2008

Interesting, it's working really well for me - I'm very glad!

I did have to ensure that the interpolation was done correctly though.
For me this meant using the stable v6.01 to do JUST the interpolation,
saving the STUDY, and then going back to the Oct08 version to
pre-calculate my channel measures.  Then the plotting of channel
measures with unequal group sizes (and I also have two conditions) works
fine as far as I can see.

I never did work out why the interpolation didn't work correctly in the
newer versions.  I tried many different parameters using std_interp,
eeg_interp as well as the menu system, and always ended up with an error
(griddata error previously reported).

Anyway that's what worked for me - do interpolation in the stable
version of eeglab (v6.01), then calculate channel measures in the oct08
version, and then plotting will work.  Probably there is an easier way
:)

It looks like what you did should have worked though, are you definitely
using the edited version of std_erpplot.m?  I have a few different
eeglab directories on my PC and it's easy to start up from the wrong
one..

Hamish Innes-Brown
Senior Research Assistant

The Bionic Ear Institute