[Eeglablist] ICA decomposition of possibly 2 different conditions....

Ilya Adamchic dr.ilya at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 14:18:30 PST 2010

Dear Julie,
thank you a lot for your comment. From my experience, you are right about the
amount of data needed for a nice decomposition. I have tried so far with less
amount of data (about 6 min with 1kHz sampling rate, which gave me a weight
factor of about 21) and did not get a perfect decomposition (used it, to get
rid of EMG from my EEG recording, and EMG components still contained quite a
lot of "neuro" activity). Now will try more data, the only constrain,
is the memory of the computer needed for MATLAB (working now on this problem).
again for your time.