[Eeglablist] Grand Average overlays

Ethan Weed ethan at cfin.dk
Mon May 31 14:07:05 PDT 2010

Dear list,

I have been playing around with EEGLAB and like it a lot - but I have one
frustration that seems like it could be easily solved, if only I could
figure out how:

I would like to overlay plots of grand averages from several different
conditions, and I can find no straightforward way to do this. The
pop_comperp method only allows me to plot the grand average from one
condition. And although I can extract the averaged data from the variable
erp1, generated by pop_comperp, I am unable to plot it with the nice touches
of topoplot. Surely there must be something obvious I'm overlooking?

Best regards,

Ethan Weed, M.A.
PhD student, Dept. of Linguistics
University of Aarhus
Cognitive Neuroscience Research Unit
Hammel Neurocenter
Interacting Minds Project
Center for Functionally Integrative Neuroscience
DNC, Aarhus Sygehus
Nørrebrogade 44
Building 10G
8000 Aarhus C