[Eeglablist] fmrib plugin on linux SGE cluster

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:17:55 PDT 2010

Hi all - I am having lot's of problems running the fmrib plugin on a linux machine - SGE cluster. I first see errors about mex files (which I then recompiled) - that are then replaced by out of memory errors.

The out of memory errors are not right (I've tried assigning 32 G to my job with no luck). The analysis works just fine on my laptop (OSX 4G memory - same dataset and same EEGLAB version (in EEGLAB 9_0_2_2b).

If anyone has seen this before - do let me know! Doing this cleaning on my home machine works but is mighty slow.

Agatha Lenartowicz, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Scholar
Laboratory of M.S. Cohen

UCLA Center for Cognitive Neuroscience