[Eeglablist] Interpolate electrodes

André Schmidt andre.schmidt at bli.uzh.ch
Thu Jan 6 01:08:39 PST 2011

Dear all

I’d like to interpolate a bad electrode after rejecting it. In a first step,
I removed this bad electrode. Then I did ica and removed the specific
components. Now I have opened the channel editor and “Insert channel” within
the corresponding channel number and entered the coordinates of the removed
channel. After this I tried to interpolate this electrode, but I got always
the error message “inner matrix dimension does not agree”. I understand that
the channel type and the index of the channels mismatch, but I don’t know
how to solve this problem. First question, do I have to “Insert chan” or
“Append chan” and secondly, should I insert/append the channel to the end of
the channel information or to the originally place?

Thanks in advance for help

Kind regards,

André Schmidt