[Eeglablist] Problem with topographic map - spectrum activity outside the brain

Mounia ZIAT-LOUAHADJ zmounia at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:33:00 PDT 2011

Dear Arno,

I changed the sampling rate (menu> tools) and the spectrum activity changed (from outside to inside brain). I was using 1000 and I reduce it to 500. In EEGlab guide, the action of changing the sampling rate is to reduce memory and to save space on the disk. Is it correct? If no, which sampling rate should I used?

Thanks for your answer.
Mounia