[Eeglablist] changing event labels

Aleksandra Vuckovic Aleksandra.Vuckovic at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 09:32:48 PDT 2011

Dear all,
I've recorded some data with Neuroscan and have assigned event numbers which do not match the default Biosig event code (arrows sowing left right etc). Now I would like to use Biosig function ShowERDS but do not have the right events coding. I could theoretically use 'sload' function to separate data and header and change header.evenets.type but do not know who to merge modified header with the data (would it work)? Or somebody can suggest me some more elegant way to change the event coding?

Many thanks!
Aleksandra Vuckovic