[Eeglablist] detecting EOG events

Mahesh Casiraghi mahesh.casiraghi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:08:32 PDT 2011

Dear Florian,

what you mean with "possible to see the level of attention in those events"?

Mahesh

Mahesh M. Casiraghi
PhD candidate - Cognitive Sciences
mahesh.casiraghi at umontreal.ca

I have the conviction that when Physiology will be far enough advanced, the
poet, the philosopher, and the physiologist will all understand each other.
Claude Bernard