[Eeglablist] group scalp maps suspicious

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Tue Apr 12 12:26:10 PDT 2011

Just to add that the electrode orders are different among my subjects - EEGLAB recognizes this fact and I was hoping that it is smart enough to re-order accordingly. But perhaps that's not the case. I am looking into the scripts to figure this out - but if any of you know for a fact how it handles the different electrode order, that would be helpful info!

Many thanks - again.