[Eeglablist] Problem with plotting components erp image

Kris Baetens Kris.Baetens at vub.ac.be
Thu Apr 14 07:20:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

When trying to plot Component ERP images (using Plot > Component ERP image), I get the following error message: "erpimage(); length of sortvar doesn't divide number of data elements??"

It only occurs when I'm trying to project the activity of multiple components to a specific channel.

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Kris Baetens
Ph.D. fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
Dept. Experimental and Applied Psychology
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Elsene