[Eeglablist] ERSP % baseline correction

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 16 17:38:40 PDT 2011

Dear Mike,

the default of newtimef is to perform baseline correction by dividing by baseline activity. "Subtracting" is available as an option using the 'basenorm' option. Note that this is not pure subtraction. This subtract the mean and divides by the standard deviation. In other words, it computes z-score. Pure subtraction is not available. However, we recently spotted it in the literature and it is not too hard to implement so I think we will add it soon.

Best regards,