[Eeglablist] biosig function and bio-semi triggers - mystery resolved!

Alois Schloegl alois.schloegl at ist.ac.at
Tue Apr 26 02:20:30 PDT 2011

Some time ago, based on user feedback, I've already set the default
decoding method in biosig/t200/bdf2biosig_events.m also to
    case 4 (rising edge, of lower 15 bits)
Also for Baris, this mode is working fine.

Therefore, I suggest that the default decoding method in eeglab should
be also changed to this method, and as used in biosig.

Kind regards,
    Alois Schloegl