[Eeglablist] Baseline all ersp

Bill Prinzmetal wprinz at berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:42:10 PDT 2011

I sort of remember (but now can not find it) that there was a way
with newtimef (ersp) to explicitly baseline the whole epoch.  I am
specifically interested in looking at alpha between trials (so
including the traditional baseline period).  Is this a bad idea?  Can
I do something like 'baseline', '???I am not sure'?  I suppose I
could put in the epoch time limits (e.g., [-400 1000])

Thanks
Only muggles talk of mind 'reading'.  The mind is not a book to be
opened at will and examined a leisure.  Thoughts are not sketched on
the insides of skulls to be pursued by any invader.  The mind is a
complex and many layered thing.     ~ Professor Severus Snape
Bill Prinzmetal
Psychology Department
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720
wprinz at berkeley.edu
(510)643-7635 work; (510)236-5013 home; (510)685-8623 cell