[Eeglablist] changing the epoch duration

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:23:15 PDT 2011

a possible solution may be to specify the time window for event of interest,
or renaming every first event that you are looking for in each epoch, so as
to eliminate the "multiple same events" problem. please let me as well as
eeglab list know if you come up with a solution that works for you.

Overall, it seems that it would be useful to also have a de-epoching
function in EEGLAB.

Please let me and EEGLAB list know