[Eeglablist] study level - ERSP baseline?

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Sun May 8 14:34:33 PDT 2011

Hi all ~ What is the baseline used in computation of ERSP at STUDY level (e.g., for a cluster)?

I ask b/c there are no options to set this baseline, no mention in online tutorial or help files (unlike the case in single-subject ERSP calculation).
I tend to add a buffer around my epochs but am now worried that this padding is being included in the baseline. I would prefer to choose the baseline myself (e.g., an appropriate interval preceding my stimuli).

Please advise!

Thanks
Agatha

Agatha Lenartowicz, Ph.D.